Sr. Product Manager (SaaS)
Product Managers at Zest AI own products and services that drive substantial business results across the company. Using analytical thinking, a strong dose of creativity and by working with the company’s world-class team – of engineers, data scientists and business analysts – our product team drives the product roadmap from strategy to execution through a rapid test and learn approach that generates significant impact.
In this role you will:
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative products
- Define and manage product roadmap, executing on current priorities while planning future strategy through qualitative and quantitative customer feedback, market analysis and business needs evaluation
- Help build a culture centered on Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) keeping the team focused on delivering incremental value each sprint while sizing contributions against defined objectives
- Collaborate with our Engineering and data science teams to understand the feasibility of product features and alternative options when necessary
- Work closely with product designers and help inspire a design culture where user research and feedback is interwoven through the product development lifecycle
- Work with the Product Marketing team in support of positioning and promoting our product and collaborate with sales and marketing on GTM
- Gather, analyze and report key metrics on product performance and launch timelinesIdentify and resolve critical issues, roadblocks and execute on shifting priorities
- Nice to have: Understand the underbanked / alternative financial services market and competitive landscape
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or similar fields
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager with 3+ years experience at a SaaS company owning the product management and delivery lifecycle
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of delivering products on-time
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with ability to influence at all levels and in various departments; a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Experience designing web products along with a solid understanding of web technology
- Excited to solve complex problems
- Ability to distill requirements from multiple stakeholders, multiple data sources into a single feature set
- Deep knowledge of the product development life-cycle; experience running agile teams
- Experience with agile methodologies and SW tools such as JIRA
- Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
- Nice to have: Experience operating in a hyper-growth / entrepreneurial environment and building innovative products from the ground-up
Perks and benefits:
- People – the best part of Zest
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Weekly company wide “all hands” meetings
- Virtual weekly happy hours, sometimes casual and other times with a focus around topics like racial discrimination and LGBTQ+ history
- Employee care packages to make WFH more enjoyable
About Zest AI:
Zest AI has been perfecting AI for consumer lending decisions since 2009. Our Model Management System helps lenders make better decisions and better loans—increasing revenue, reducing risk, and automating compliance. Our mission is to make fair and transparent credit available to everyone and our software creates some of the most inclusive risk models in the industry. Using Zest-built machine learning software, financial institutions can dramatically expand credit access to deserving people with no added risk. Learn more at Zest.ai and connect with us on Twitter @Zest_AI or our Insights blog.
Zest is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and encourages professionals from underrepresented groups in technology and financial services to apply.
Please review our CCPA Policy with regard to applicant and employee personal information here.