Intern, HR Technology
People Corp CC – People Success /
As a Human Resources Technology intern, you will spend your time working on key HR projects and initiatives across the BU and get exposed to the various HR functions and processes. You will own and drive projects across the BU. Work assignments will be exciting, challenging, and with a steep learning curve.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Partner with Business HR Teams, CoEs, and other stakeholders to identify, document, and execute existing HR processes on the HRMS.
- Identify areas of improvement in the existing HR processes.
- Understanding and executing actions and transactions on the HRMS tool.
- Support in HRMS configurations to be aligned with the actual HR Processes.
- Carry out System Audits to keep track of the HR processes and SLAs.
- Support in formalizing the To be processed for the HR activities that are currently happening offline.
- Identify scope of automation in the existing HR process that may be happening on the HRMS or offline.
- Support in identifying key data items and methodologies for integration of HRMS with other tools in the HR ecosystem.
- MBA in HR or a Good understanding of HR processes
- B.E/ B. Tech in IT/ CS or Good understanding of technology interfaces, and functioning of HRMS platforms.
- Well versed with MS Suite/ Google suite products like MS Excel, Google Sheets
Co-founded byBhavin Turakhia (CEO) andRamki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta® Banking- we are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an ‘employee benefits’ provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
3) Enterprise Payments - Our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Our corporate clientele includes over 14,000 clients across industries ranging from large conglomerates to small start-ups. Zeta has over 450 employees spread over 11 Indian cities: Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Nashik, Baroda, Kochi, and Ahmedabad. Zeta was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. Zeta was also recognized as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.