System Developer Engineer II
Synapse PC – Engineering /
All about Zeta Suite :
Zeta is the world’s first and only Omni Stack for banks and fintechs. We are rethinking payments from core to the edge, led by the vision to augment the purpose of money and banking with technology. A single, modern software stack comprising processing, loans, customizable mobile and web apps, a fraud engine, and rewards for retail banking.
We are a new-age, high-growth startup (& a unicorn!) founded in 2015 by two visionary leaders, Bhavin Turakhia & Ramki Gaddipati, whose entrepreneurial legacy & excellence has put us on top of the global fintech ecosystem. Zeta counts amongst its customers over 10 banks and 25 fintechs across 8 countries - some of our notable clients include Sodexo - a leading issuer of employee benefits & rewards with over 30 million global users, and HDFC Bank - the 14th largest bank by market cap in the world. Learn more about our manifesto & beyond.
What would you do here?
- Deploy and manage Containers orchestration, Service mesh, API gateways, CI/CD components & Observability stacks
- Collaborate with Developers and develop abstractions for a great developer experience
- Own platform availability
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Kernel, Networking and OS fundamentals
- Experience with Public and Private cloud solutions (Any of AWS, GCP, Azure, Openshift, DIY clouds etc)
- Experience with distributed systems and micro-service based architectures.
- Knowledge about CI/CD practices, Deployment patterns and relevant toolsets.
- Practical experience with K8s, envoy, API gateway (Kong or Ambassador or Traefik), Service Mesh (istio or consul mesh or linkerd/conduit)
- Experienced with infrastructure as code & Configuration management with tools like Terraform, Ansible etc
- Experienced in observability practices and toolchains (Monitoring, Metrics, Logging, Alerts & Tracing)
- Programming with Python, Go or Ruby
- Well-versed with Cloud security / DevSecOps Practices
- Most importantly, Learners for life and An Effective Engineer!
- Bonus : Chaos & resilience engineering concepts & experience
Life At Zeta
At Zeta, we want you to grow to be the best version of yourself by unlocking the great potential that lies within you. This is why our core philosophy is ‘People Must Grow.’ We recognize your aspirations; act as enablers by bringing you the right opportunities, and let you grow as you chase disruptive goals.
#LifeAtZeta is adventurous and exhilarating at the same time. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry and experience a culture that values the diversity of thoughts. If you want to push boundaries, learn continuously and grow to be the best version of yourself, Zeta is the place to be! Explore the life at zeta
Zeta is an equal opportunity employer.
At Zeta, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of job history, disability, gender identity, religion, race, marital/parental status, or another special status. We are proud to be an equitable workplace that welcomes individuals from all walks of life if they fit the roles and responsibilities.