Talent Acquisition Operations Associate
Commons – Human Resources /
Zeta is looking to hire an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Operations Associate to help manage and own the pre-on boarding process for all offered candidates.
What is the job like?
- Manage and own the pre-onboarding process for all offered candidates including but not limited to preparing offer letters, assisting them with documentation, coordinating with IT to set up systems, administering background checks and supporting HR advisors with weekly inductions to provide a smooth onboarding experience
- Be the point of contact for all candidate inquiries on background verification, onboarding, travel coordination, offer letters etc.
- Ensure compliance for every step in the recruitment operations life-cycle
- To be the perfect host to all our candidates starting from a vibrant hello to a warm goodbye for all onsite interviews
- Ensure that all background verification documents and approvals related to any employee case is properly sealed and audit ready
- Work with recruiters to maintain the recruitment database and generate reports for the team to identify shortcomings and suggest process recommendations to achieve operational excellence
- Keep challenging the status quo by re-thinking, re-building, and re-initiating processes that need improvements and make them more effective & efficient.
Who should apply for this role?
- 0-3 years of experience and a graduate in any stream
- Strong inclination towards attention to detail. So, obsession with perfection is always welcome
- Should be able to relate and understand candidate expectations and work with the candidate through the onboarding journey
- Experience in Recruitment / HR operations would be a plus
- Should either be well versed with Excel or should have an inclination to learn it
- Well-spoken and eloquent in emails
- Flexible, fearless, and excited to build and contribute towards building better processes for the Talent Acquisition team
- Knowledge of using MS Excel or zeal to learn and pick it up quickly
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta® is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta® Banking- we are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an ‘employee benefits’ provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
3) Enterprise Payments - Our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The product offerings are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. The company has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
Zeta® was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognised as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.