Banking – Engineering
As part of the iOS Engineering team, you will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and submission of Zeta iOS app. You will help develop best practices for future development. You will be working closely with Tech, Design and Quality team to build and launch the Zeta iOS product.
What is the Job like
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS Applications
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products/features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Optimizing performance for the app and keep it up to date with latest industry standards
Who should apply for this role?
- 2+ years of relevant experience in iOS development
- Extensive mobile development experience with iOS. Proficiency in Objective-C/Swift, Cocoa framework, Core Data, AutoLayout, UIKit, Xcode & iOS applications
- Experience in shipping one or more iOS apps, ideally currently available on the App Store
- Experience in writing functional tests
- Experience in usage of instruments to detect memory leaks and for performance optimization
- Solid understanding of memory management with and without ARC
- In depth understanding of Apple recommended guidelines and best practices for coding
- Proven hands on experience working with table views, scroll views, delegates, notifications, NSOperations, GCD
- Knowledge of iOS networking, various design patterns and Multithreading
- Good code design skills and knowledge about Gi
- Great people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal environment
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
- Want to build products that will directly change the lives of a billion people