Real Estate Sales Executive
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With more than 350 homes in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles and over 100,000 nights booked, we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
We are looking for founding members of our Supply Sales team who will work closely with our Home and Demand teams to identify and generate high-potential supply- and demand-side interest for Zeus. This role is suitable for someone with experience in sales, growth, or marketing, who is tech-savvy and willing to do things differently. We are looking for someone based in Seattle.
There is a one month training in San Francisco for this role. All accommodations during training will be taken care of by Zeus.
What You Will Do
- Develop a Zeus brand and presence in a new city by identifying scalable supply-side lead sources and developing a scalable outreach plan to win new landlords
- Network to generate business from a multitude of sources including personal sphere of influence, Zeus driven leads, and real estate related activities
- Lead initial qualification process by fielding all inbound calls and passing along great landlords to our Agents
- Organize and orchestrate with all administrative activities related to the close of a landlord or BD partnership
- Own our CRM, building a playbook on how to keep it efficiently organized and actionable
- Source high-potential BD leads for our Growth and Sales teams
- Be a utility player, we are growing quickly and need someone who can produce in multiple roles, should urgent needs pop up
What We Are Looking For
- 4 to 6 years experience in sales development, real estate, or marketing and a desire to elevate your career in one of those fields
- Excellent communication skills - you’re going to be chatting with folks via phone, email, text, and they should love you and love Zeus after speaking with you
- An entrepreneurial minded individual with an understanding of what it means to work at a startup
- Excited to work hard, smart, and embrace a company that will change you for the better, and we sure hope you will do the same for us
- A hard-working, determined individual - we’re looking for someone to own our first qualification process, and you should be willing to break through walls to do so
- A great attitude - let’s be honest, we love positivity and optimism here and we expect that from everyone on the Zeus team
- Passionate about helping people enjoy living in their homes, real estate, and providing an amazing customer experience
- Comfortable with technology - we're a tech company
- Excited about real estate - we're a real estate company
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + all major holidays
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.