Business Development Associate (Seattle - B2B Partnerships)
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With more than 350 homes in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles and over 100,000 nights booked, we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The Zeus Business Development Associate will seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers and partners; including high-growth small and medium-size companies. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales customer success. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth. This role will be based in Seattle, WA.
What you will do
- In-depth understanding of the regional company landscape
- Make at least 60 calls a day, that will result in 20 superb Sales Qualified Leads each month
- Close 5-10 B2B partnerships on a monthly basis
- Foster excitement amongst our prospect partners, helping them better understand Zeus’ value and offering
- Source high-potential leads and convert inbound opportunities (i.e. adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the furnished housing industry
- Acutely understand customer pain-points and deliver product feedback internally
- Demonstrate excellence in the role with the ability to exceed quotas while delivering world class experience for our clients, which will get you promoted to a Regional Demand Manager or another role at Zeus
What we are looking for
- A passion for Zeus, our space, and/or the marketplace we’re building
- A passion for sales
- An understanding that this role is a stepping stone to a broader sales career
- An understanding of startup environment and willingness to break through walls
- Worked in a team or competitive environment, had formal sales training, and/or learned informally from a great mentor
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, cell phone, and education or certification expense coverage
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- 12 weeks parental leave for all employees
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Tons of happy hours, team outings, and Zeus fun
- Relocation package
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.