Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With more than 350 homes in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles and over 100,000 nights booked, we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The General Manager is responsible for the performance of LA's business and operational metrics, and will lead the City Operations team in problem solving through on-the-ground issues that arise. You’ll be the point person for relay in-market insights to leadership and headquarters to continually improve processes.
This role involves a one month training in our San Francisco headquarters. All accommodations during training will be taken care of by Zeus.
What You Will Do
- Own your city's growth and revenue goals
- Manage the sales lead and team in your city
- Build, develop and motivate a team of field operators and warehouse associates in ensuring that properties are onboarded in a seamless way
- Monitor your city’s metrics and develop actionable insights to improve the efficiency and performance of a brand-new city
- Work with new cleaning vendors to ensure that they are meeting the Zeus standard
- Resolve or escalate to HQ city specific nuances and issues that arise
What We Are Looking For
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience managing and growing an operationally focused team
- A motivated and entrepreneurial generalist who is able to quickly dig into different business areas
- The ability to assess your market, pull metrics and gather insights, and execute on a plan to improve
- Excellent communication with people of all backgrounds
- Willingness to get your hands dirty
- Ability to adapt to change as our company needs continue to expand
- An expert in local nuances in your market
- Experience in real estate or hospitality
- Experience working with tech products (eg, Looker, Slack, Front)
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + all major holidays
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.