San Francisco, SOMA
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional.
We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With more than 200 homes in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles, 17x revenue growth in the last 12 months, and over 100,000 nights booked, we are well on our way to realizing our vision.
Zeus has raised $13M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The Zeus Engineering Team
Exceptional software is integral to our vision for changing housing. We care deeply about delivering amazing user experiences to our external customers. We bring that same attitude to building the software that empowers our operations team to be the most helpful and efficient in the industry. We’re a team of self-starters who iterate quickly and take ownership of our work. Our tech stack is currently AWS, Postgres, Rails, JQuery, and Bootstrap.
Design and write user interfaces on a world-class, fast-paced product team. You will set the foundation for the front-end code base and ensure it is performant and maintainable.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with world class PMs and designers to implement an exceptional user interface
- Write performant, maintainable, and reusable UI components
- Ship high-quality code quickly
- Articulate tradeoffs between user experience and technical difficulty
- Provide efficient, well-designed user interfaces to our operations team for any complex workflows
What We Are Looking For
- Demonstrated ability to build from scratch
- Fast learner
- Pragmatic and gets things done
- Strong attention to detail and sense for user experience
- Proficient in HTML / JS / CSS
- Excellent communicator
- Interest in real estate
- Ability to write server-side code
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, JQuery, Bootstrap
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, cell phone, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year
- 12 weeks parental leave for all employees
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters