Real Estate Partnerships Associate
San Francisco, California
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With 700+ homes spanning the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle ( more cities coming soon), we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The Real Estate Partnerships Associate will work closely with our Home and Demand teams to identify and generate high-potential supply- and demand-side interest for Zeus. This role is suitable for someone looking to begin their sales, growth, or marketing career, who is tech-savvy and willing to do things differently. We are ideally looking for someone based in San Francisco but would be willing to chat about working remotely for the right candidate.
What You Will Do
- Lead our initial qualification process by fielding all inbound calls and passing along great landlords to our Agents
- Work collaboratively with Agents & our Growth team to build a repeatable landlord process and pipeline
- Organize and orchestrate with all administrative activities related to the close of a landlord or BD partnership
- Own our CRM, building a playbook on how to keep it efficiently organized and actionable
- Supplement our marketing efforts by identifying scalable supply-side lead sources and developing a scalable outreach plan to win new landlords
- Source high-potential BD leads for our Growth and Sales teams
- Be a utility player, we are growing quickly and need someone who can produce in multiple roles, should urgent needs pop up
What We Are Looking For
- 6 months - 3 years experience in sales development, operations, or marketing and a desire to elevate your career in one of those fields
- An entrepreneurial minded individual with an understanding of what it means to work at a startup
- Excited to work hard, smart, and embrace a company that will change you for the better, and we sure hope you will do the same for us
- A hard-working, determined individual - we’re looking for someone to own our first qualification process, and you should be willing to break through walls to do so
- A great attitude - let’s be honest, we love positivity and optimism here and we expect that from everyone on the Zeus team
- Excellent communication skills - you’re going to be chatting with folks via phone, email, text, and they should love you and love Zeus after speaking with you
- Passionate about helping people enjoy living in their homes, real estate, and providing an amazing customer experience
- Comfortable with technology - we're a tech company
- Excited about real estate - we're a real estate company
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + all major holidays
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.