San Francisco, California
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With 700+ homes spanning the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle ( more cities coming soon), we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
Exceptional software is integral to our vision for changing housing. For external customers, we care deeply about delivering amazing user experiences. Housing can be a messy business, but our customers love our intuitive and easy-to-use software. We want to wow them and keep them coming back.
For internal customers, we write custom software to run every part of our operations: home selection, pricing, logistics, customer acquisition, and personalized customer service. As we scale from hundreds to thousands of homes, automation, data, and AI will enable our team to move faster and smarter than the competition.
Read an in-depth profile of our engineering culture here.
You will work closely with a product manager and the head of a business department to achieve that department's goals. Your projects can range from improving tenant booking conversion to rearchitecting an internal workflow to launching a growth hack. Each department has a handful of engineers so you will be taking ownership of your projects and making a big impact on the business.
- You think from the customer's point of view first
- You excel in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment. You like to release and iterate quickly
- You can handle some uncertainty and ambiguity and still take the next step
- You're humble, open-minded, and receptive to feedback
- You enjoy teaching others what you have learned
- You're a great teammate. Others are excited to work on a project with you
- We are tech-agnostic as far as hiring, but it's a bonus if you know any of these
- Ruby on Rails
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + major holidays
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.