Field Tech (SF-based)
San Francisco, California
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With 700+ homes spanning the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle ( more cities coming soon), we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The Field Tech will work in the San Francisco Bay Area with the Home Logistics team to help get properties ready for tenant move-in.
You will meet with owners to pick up keys, thoroughly inspect properties upon move in (and do occasional repairs), deliver furnishings to properties, and then stage the interior of the property. This role incorporates some heavy lifting, driving to properties (and occasionally to stores), and an eye for detail so the property is up to Zeus standard and ready for tenant move-in.
This role will be compensated on an hourly basis and will start out at a few days a week but will be expanded based on performance & company needs.
What You Will Do
- Project manage a property from inspection fate, through staging, up to tenant move in.
- Communicate progress updates throughout the day to note any changes to on boarding schedule.
- Meet face to face with owners and guests alike to solve any issues.
- Conduct thorough inspections of properties and make judgement calls based on in person findings.
- Stage entire properties complete with everything from bed linens to cooking utensils.
What We Are Looking For
- Attention to detail is a must. Everything needs to be up to Zeus Standard.
- Ability to roll with the punches. Schedules have to change quickly and we need you to be able to move with them.
- Clear communication at all times. Updates help keep us on track. Regardless of whether things are going right or wrong, field ops team members, the warehouse team, and the city coordinators need to be on the same page.
- Must have reliable automobile transportation (preferably a large car or van) and a valid California Driver’s License and insurance
- Familiarity with home maintenance and handyman work (e.g. if you notice a problem when staging a property, you could help fix it)
- Flexibility with non-conventional hours (i.e. willing to work in the evenings and/or some weekends)
Please attach a resume with your email, and include a brief description of why you'd be a good fit for this job.
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.