San Francisco, California
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $18b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With 700+ homes spanning the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle (more cities coming soon), we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $24M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The design team is responsible for creating online product experiences for each of our customer stakeholders: residents, owners, HR relocation managers, and our operations staff.
We are looking for a passionate User Experience (UX) researcher to join the product team as the first UX researcher at Zeus. In this role, you will help shape current and future product offerings by enabling the team to deeply understand user needs and behaviors.
If this sounds like fun and interesting work to you, apply now! Only candidates with a portfolio of past work will be considered.
What you will do
- Work with product managers, product designers, and other stakeholders at various points in the product life cycle
- Define and prioritize user research questions based on collaborative discussions with key stakeholders
- Design, conduct, analyze, and report on user research which will include foundational studies on user needs, usability studies, rapid iterative testing and evaluation of prototypes and design mocks
- Handle all aspects of project management for studies which may include participant recruitment, selection and vetting of vendor tools, in addition to running the study
- Lead concurrent studies with minimal supervision
- Mentor interested teammates in UX research best practices
- Visit residents, owners, HR relocation managers, and operations staff where they live and work for contextual inquiry, participatory design, and when needed to address certain research questions
What we are looking for
- BA, BS, or MS in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Sociology, Information Science, or similar field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience doing research in consumer / enterprise software or hardware
- Experience in various UX research methodologies, e.g., interviews, surveys, diary studies, heuristic evaluations
- Experience analyzing qualitative data and to a lesser extent, quantitative / statistical data
- Effective team player and communicator
- Interest in real estate or hospitality
- Experience with real estate or hospitality technology tools
- Experience building a UX research team
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + all major holidays
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.