San Francisco, California
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With more than 350 homes in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles and over 100,000 nights booked, we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The Logistics Coordinator works with the Resident Experience team in providing timely resolution of maintenance issues that occur at Zeus properties. The Logistics Coordinator will be working closely with Resident Experience Coordinators and Maintenance Techs to ensure that all issues are resolved and followed up in a timely manner. In addition, the position involves interacting with building maintenance teams to ensure that resolutions occur at buildings in which Zeus rents units.
This role’s hours will be Monday to Friday from 8am - 5pm.
What you will do
- Create schedules for maintenance techs in the San Francisco Bay area and adjust accordingly throughout the day using the internal Admin system
- Communicate effectively with our customer facing team and Maintenance Techs to ensure that issues are prioritized appropriately
- Follow up with building maintenance teams to ensure that maintenance issues have been resolved
- Track any new issues that are escalated through Slack
- Coordinate with Field Techs in newer markets (ie, DC, LA)
- Regularly review all issues in the system and determine if they can be closed or pushed out
- Become a product expert to identify and quickly escalate bugs, areas of confusion, and other resident pain points
- Proactively identify and provide suggestions for workflow improvements
What we are looking for
- A team player who can also solve problems independently
- A self starter who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communicator when engaging with landlords, residents, and contractors
- Strong intuitive sense of prioritization of issues
- A knack for detail and efficient execution of tasks
- Ability to adapt to change as our company needs continue to expand
- Availability to respond to inquiries on the weekends
- Startup experience or experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience working with tech products (eg, Slack, Front, G-Suite, CallRail)
- Familiarity with home maintenance and handyman work
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, cell phone, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year
- 12 weeks parental leave for all employees
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.