San Francisco, SOMA
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional.
We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With more than 150 homes in the San Francisco Bay Area, 17x revenue growth in the last 12 months, and nearly 100,000 nights booked, we are well on our way to realizing our vision.
Zeus has raised $13M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The design team is responsible for designing our online product experiences for each of our customer stakeholders: residents, landlords, and operations staff.
This is a unique role that will stretch and challenge you as a user experience designer to think holistically about the end-to-end Zeus product experience. You will work collaboratively with our product, engineering, and operations teams to create elegant design solutions to all of the key moments in our product experience (e.g. What is the ideal check-in experience for our residents? What is the ideal home inspection experience for our operations staff? How can we automate the home leasing experience for landlords?)
If this sounds like fun and interesting work to you, apply now! Only candidates with a portfolio of past work will be considered.
What You Will Do
- Partner with technology and operations teams to clearly define problems and goals
- Work closely with product and engineering to ensure we ship flawless products
- Make design decisions using data and analytical thinking skills
- Conduct and document user experience research and testing
- Develop cross-platform web, mobile, and analog product experience flow diagrams, wireframes, and lo-fi prototypes
- Work and communicate with remote team members
What We Are Looking For
- At least 2-3 years of web and mobile interaction design experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and complete complex design projects
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- User research methods and analysis experience
- Excellent communicator
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Pragmatic and gets things done
- Aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly create and test concept designs
- Proficient working with Sketch, Zeplin, and Invision or similar tools
- Previous experience using analytics tools like Google Analytics or Mixpanel
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other frontend technologies
- Master’s in human computer interaction, design, mechanical engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Interest in real estate or hospitality
- Ability for you, friends, or family members to stay at any Zeus home at cost
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, cell phone, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year
- 12 weeks parental leave for all employees
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.