Product Designer, Operations
San Francisco, California
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With 700+ homes spanning the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle (more cities coming soon), we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $24M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The design team is responsible for creating our online product experiences for each of our customer stakeholders: residents, owners, and operations staff.
This is a high-visibility position where you will get to contribute to the strategy, vision, and execution of our internal operations tools. You will work collaboratively with our product, engineering, and operations teams to create highly functional design solutions to automate and manage our internal operations processes.
If this sounds like fun and interesting work to you, apply now! Only candidates with a portfolio of past work will be considered.
What you will do
- Collaborate closely with cross-disciplinary teams of engineers, product managers, and operations staff
- Create user flow diagrams, process maps, and quick wireframes using existing components
- Conduct and document user experience research and testing when needed
- Contribute to the overall strategy and decision-making about internal tools product direction
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a culture of design within the company
What we are looking for
- At least 2-3 years of web and mobile web operational software design experience
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing a solid foundation in UX and information design
- Demonstrated ability to lead and complete complex design projects quickly
- Excellent communicator
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Pragmatic and gets things done
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and similar tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other frontend technologies
- Past enterprise software design experience
- Interest in real estate or hospitality
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + all major holidays
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.