San Francisco, California
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With 700+ homes spanning the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle ( more cities coming soon), we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The design team is responsible for creating our online product experiences for each of our customer stakeholders: residents, landlords, and operations staff.
This is a high-visibility position where you will get to contribute to the strategy, vision, and execution of our digital products and brand. You will work collaboratively with our product, engineering, and operations teams to create elegant design solutions for all of the key moments in our digital product experience.
If this sounds like fun and interesting work to you, apply now! Only candidates with a portfolio of past work will be considered.
What you will do
- Contribute to the overall strategy and decision-making about product and brand direction
- Collaborate closely with cross-disciplinary teams of engineers, product managers, operations staff, and marketing
- Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity mocks for your features and products
- Conduct and document user experience research and testing
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a culture of design within the company
What we are looking for
- At least 2-3 years of web and mobile web product design experience
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing a solid foundation in sketching and interaction design
- Demonstrated ability to lead and complete complex design projects
- Proven ability to take ideas from interaction specs and wireframes into stunning, simple, and compelling designs
- Excellent communicator
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Pragmatic and gets things done
- Aesthetic sensibility and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and similar tools
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other frontend technologies
- Interest in real estate or hospitality
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + all major holidays
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.