Technical Recruiting Manager
Remote/WFH (US Based) /
People & Talent /
Making it easy to live well — whenever, wherever
At Zeus Living, we believe housing shouldn’t constrain how, where, and when you want to live. At the center of everything we do are our people—our customers, partners, and the Zeus team. That’s what our founders knew when they started Zeus Living in 2015, setting out to make renting a home easier. The goal then—and now—is to create a new, modern mode of housing, making it easy to live well—reliably, safely, comfortably, even stylishly—wherever, whenever.
We’ve grown and learned a great deal since we started. Today we’re a hardworking team of creators, problem-solvers, and strategists committed to our vision and values. Based in San Francisco and backed by Airbnb, Comcast, Bowery, and Initialized Capital, we’ve raised $125M in funding.
The People & Talent team is looking for a creative and data-driven Technical Recruiting Manager who will own full cycle technical recruiting, and provide exceptional service to their stakeholders and candidates. This role will be remote and will work closely with our Engineering, Product, Design and Data teammates, and will report directly to the Director of Talent in San Francisco.
What You’ll Do
- Build, manage, and develop a high performing team of Technical Recruiters, Sourcers, and Recruiting Coordinators to ensure we’re meeting our hiring targets
- Own full cycle recruitment process from pre-launch and kickoff through successful close
- Use data to set benchmarks and metrics to create targeted and creative recruiting strategies
- Drive our diversity and inclusion strategy forward, with an emphasis on sourcing candidates from under-represented backgrounds
- Care for each candidate and nurture a positive candidate experience at every touch point
- Coach hiring managers, interviewers, and leaders every step of the way to ensure we’re all held accountable for hiring great talent
- Ensure scaleable & structured interviewing plans for all of our requisitions
- Support with a variety of other recruiting projects that enable the Talent team to work smarter and more efficiently
What You Bring
- Significant experience building and managing a high-performing team
- Full-cycle technical recruiting and sourcing experience, preferably in a startup environment
- A track record of successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing top technical talent
- A passion for Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging with an understanding of how it drives a stronger workforce
- An ability to use data to inform and influence decisions
- Proven track record of hitting hiring goals and forming positive relationships with hiring managers
- Team player mentality and positive attitude with impeccable attention to detail and follow through
- Zeus subscribes to the philosophy of total rewards, ensuring that our people are taken care of and supported holistically.
- Competitive base salary, plus a chance to own a part of the business via stock options
- Medical, Vision and Dental coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) with a company match (100% of the first 3% you contribute, and 50% of the next 2%)
- 20 paid days off per year. After 2 years with the company, you’ll receive 30 days per year
- And many more...ask us about all of this on your first chat with the Talent team
If you are hired in the US, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
At Zeus Living, We Are:
Transparent: honest, authentic, communication, access to info, hard truths
Humble: self-aware, ask for & accept help, inclusive, collaborative, respectful, thankful
Iterative: speedy, willing to break things, growth-minded, creative, process-driven
Human-centric: above & beyond service, surprise & delight, make things right
At Zeus Living, we believe that bringing together people who have different worldviews, personal circumstances, and experiences improves our customer service, work, environment, and one another. Diverse strengths, abilities, interests, and perspectives power the flow of innovation and creativity, which is vital to our success. We encourage people from all walks of life—all backgrounds, identities, genders, ages, races, religions, abilities, and socioeconomic statuses—to apply.
Zeus Living is an equal opportunity employer and we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know.
You can find more about what we offer here!