Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With more than 350 homes in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles and over 100,000 nights booked, we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The Warehouse Associate will be responsible for setting up a new warehouse in Zeus's next city, Seattle. After initial set up, the role will entail maintaining warehouse inventory, receiving deliveries, unpacking and organizing onto shelves, and preparing outgoing orders. The Warehouse Associate will need to be comfortable accurately logging all incoming deliveries and outgoing orders into our inventory management software system.
There is a one week training in San Francisco for this role. All accommodations during training will be taken care of by Zeus.
What You Will Do
- Receive incoming deliveries of basic staging inventory from supplies
- Unpack inventory onto shelves, ensure all inventory is accounted for, and organize on shelves
- Prepare outgoing orders for home stagers, cleaners, and maintenance team to pick up
- Prepare turnover packages for cleaners
- Weekly stock counts of entire inventory
- Keep the warehouse completely organized
- Improve workflow as needed
What We're Looking For
- A positive and optimistic attitude
- Close attention to detail and very organized - keeps the warehouse pristine
- Constantly looking to improve the workflow as the warehouse expands
- Ability to communicative with peers and managers to ensure nothing gets missed
- Ability to adapt to change as our company needs continue to expand
- Excited about ramping up and creating operations in a new city
- Comfortable using a computer and inventory management software
- Ability to do some heavy lifting and unpacking
- Ability to work a full work day during hours when deliveries are made
- 3+ years of warehouse and/or inventory management experience
- Previous experience with Zenventory
Please attach a resume with your email, and include a brief description of what you think goes into being a great stager and why you'd be a good fit for this job.
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.