Resident Experience Manager
San Francisco, California
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With more than 350 homes in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles and over 100,000 nights booked, we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The Resident Experience Manager is responsible for ensuring Zeus residents have a flawless stay in every aspect of the experience by driving the strategy behind the ideal experience. We are looking for someone who can step into the day-to-day resident struggles and then take a step back to understand and determine what Zeus can implement to elevate the resident experience tenfold.
The Resident Experience team consists of coordinators, maintenance techs, and inspectors. Coordinators are on the front lines of resident communications while techs and inspectors spend 95% of their time in the field addressing issues that arise. The team’s joint execution can be either a highlight or a lowlight of the resident’s stay so handoffs are critical to creating flawless stays.
The Resident Experience team is a feedback loop to other parts of the business and the ability to find a winning balance across diverse team goals is important to driving company wide wins.
What You Will Do
- Iterate quickly on processes and structure for coordinators, techs, and inspectors to succeed individually and as a team
- Uplevel your team through constant feedback and 1-1s
- Create training structure and reference documents to ensure consistency across the team
- Communicate effectively across teams and cities to ensure resident issues and feedback are heard and can be alleviated through process or tool change
- Advocate for impactful engineering changes and tools that will help scale the business across markets
- Hire and train new coordinators, techs, and inspectors as they join the team
What We Are Looking For
- A passion for providing an amazing customer experience
- Experience managing individual contributors and managers; someone who has experience bringing out the best in their team
- Excellent communication skills, both written, verbal, and spoken
- A positive and optimistic attitude
- Intuitive ability to prioritize based on first principle thinking
- Fluency in using computer, web and mobile phone apps
- Flexibility with non-conventional hours (i.e. willingness to train new coordinators and techs over the weekend as the team grows)
- Ability for you, friends, or family members to stay at any Zeus home at cost
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, cell phone, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year
- 12 weeks parental leave for all employees
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.