Home Logistics Manager
San Francisco, California
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With more than 350 homes in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles and over 100,000 nights booked, we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The Home Logistics Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating the San Francisco logistics team. The logistics team handles getting new Zeus properties ready for tenant move-in, so you would be managing the individuals who coordinate and complete this process. You will report to the Head of Home Logistics, and will assist her in any of her daily tasks. Please note that this role has the potential to evolve into the SF City Manager role.
What you will do
- Manage the SF home logistics team, including the Ops Analyst, the Warehouse Manager, and the Field Tech Manager
- Strengthen feedback loop between reports, as well as equip the warehouse manager to manage his/her peers and the field tech manager to manage his/her reports
- Assist with process changes when an issue requires one - think creatively about a solution, work with your manager to decide on appropriate change
- Disseminate process changes to team effectively and ensure all parties are following new processes
- Assist Head of Home Logistics with various projects / tasks. Daily tasks include creating house manuals, figuring out access info into properties, and coordinating off-boarding of properties
- Own SF growth and revenue goals as a whole business (including supply, ops and demand) Hire and train new ops team members in the future
- Monitor SF metrics and develop actionable insights to improve the efficiency and performance of the business in your city in the future
What we are looking for
- A motivated, self starter who is organized and process-oriented
- Proven experience managing an operationally focused team
- A motivated and entrepreneurial generalist who is able to quickly dig into different business areas
- The ability to assess your market, pull metrics and gather insights, and execute on a plan to improve
- Excellent communication with people of all backgrounds
- Willingness to get your hands dirty
- Ability to adapt to change as our company needs continue to expand
- Process-oriented - problems will come up so you must know when a process needs changing vs it being a one off mistake that doesn’t elicit a process shift
- An expert in local nuances in your market
- Experience in real estate or hospitality
- Experience working with tech products (eg, Looker, Slack, Front)
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year
- 12 weeks parental leave for all employees
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.