San Francisco Bay Area
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With more than 350 homes in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles and over 100,000 nights booked, we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
You will work closely with both data science and supply team on new deals pricing. You will set price for all Zeus homes, build supply budgeting framework as well as help taking our pricing models to the next level.
What you will do
- Make unit level price setting decisions, which lays the foundation for supply team's new property acquisition efforts.
- Understand real estate market trends & economics, your insights will be an important input to our pricing models.
- Set budget for property acquisition, closely monitor leads/budget usage/property performance metrics and communicate to various stakeholders.
- Research pricing strategies in new markets.
What We Are Looking For
- You are intellectually curious, data driven and detail oriented.
- BA in a quantitative discipline (mathematics, statistics, economics etc.) or equivalent analytics experience, advanced degree a plus.
- Strong quantitative skills. Proficiency with spreadsheets. Experience with database and SQL.
- Experience in real estate industry and exposure to pricing is highly desirable.
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year
- 12 weeks parental leave for all employees
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.