Resident Experience Coordinator
San Francisco, California
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With 700+ homes spanning the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle ( more cities coming soon), we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The Resident Experience coordinator is an integral part of the Zeus team and provides real-time response to our residents’ inquiries and issues. We’re a growing company that excels at making our customers happy so If you enjoy problem solving, feel satisfied when you’ve helped others with matters big and small, and are excited to represent a product to people literally living inside of it, we’d love to hear from you.
Because our resident experience team provides support to our tenants every day, we are currently only considering individuals who have weekend availability. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and are remote-flexible outside of normal office hours.
What you will do
- Respond to resident inquiries and issues via email, phone, and AirBNB
- Utilize our admin tools and internal processes to determine how to best resolve the customer's situation
- Communicate with homeowners, residents, vendors, maintenance techs, cleaners, and other Zeus employees
- Document bugs and highlight potential process improvements
- Assist Zeus teammates with external outreach and coordination
- Help us scale our team and build new processes
What we are looking for
- Relevant experience in customer support, client services, hospitality etc.
- Intuitive sense for prioritization and execution
- Independent problem solver and collaborative team player
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- A knack for detail and efficiency
- Able to say no graciously
- Excited to be joining a growing team
- Startup experience or experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience working with tech products (eg, Slack, Front, G-Suite, CallRail)
How to apply
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Cover letter
- Tip: come prepared to talk about why you love customer-focused roles
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Commuter benefits
- Education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + all major holidays
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.