Resident Experience Coordinator
San Francisco, California
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $12b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With more than 350 homes in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles and over 100,000 nights booked, we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $14.1M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The Resident Experience Associate works with the Resident Experience team in providing timely resolution to resident related issues and inquiries. You would enjoy problem solving with customers by deeply understanding the issue at hand and understanding the Zeus product inside-out to find the best resolution.
This position's hours is Friday to Monday from 9am - 6pm on a full time salary. In addition, Saturday and Sunday can be worked remotely.
What you will do
- Respond to resident inquiries and issues via Front, Airbnb, and AirCall
- Expertly navigate internal Admin system to determine how to best resolve the customer's situation
- Communicate effectively with homeowners, residents, vendors, and internal team members the status of issues
- Become a product expert to identify and quickly escalate bugs, areas of confusion, and other resident pain points
- Proactively identify and provide suggestions for workflow improvements
- Iterate quickly on ideas and feedback from residents to provide a premium living experience
What we are looking for
- A team player who can also solve problems independently
- A strong written and verbal communicator when engaging with landlords, residents, and contractors
- A champion for providing the best resident experience without saying yes to every resident request
- A problem solver who can find solutions outside of the parameters of specified requests
- Strong intuitive sense of prioritization of issues
- A knack for detail and efficient execution of tasks
- Ability to adapt to change as our company needs continue to expand
- Startup experience or experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience working with tech products (eg, Slack, Front, G-Suite, CallRail)
How to apply
- Resume or LinkedIn profile
- Cover letter
- Tip: come prepared to talk about why you love customer-focused roles
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, cell phone, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year
- 12 weeks parental leave for all employees
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
We do not accept calls from 3rd party recruiters.