San Francisco, California
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $18b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With 1000+ homes spanning the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle (more cities coming soon), we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $24M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
The data engineer is responsible for designing and developing robust, scalable solutions for collecting and analyzing large data sets. At Zeus, you'll be creating and maintaining the data pipeline and set the foundation of data engineering in terms of technical choice and process.
What You Will Do
- Architect, develop and own data pipelines at enterprise level
- Writing robust programs for realtime acquiring data from various sources
- Work closely with data scientists to launch and maintain new pricing models, build frameworks for model deployment
- Automate existing processes, ensure stability and accuracy
What We Are Looking For
- Exceptional coding skills, particularly in Python/Ruby
- 2+ years of experience in a data engineering or data analytics role
- Expertise in database design and data warehousing concepts
- Proactive, lead complex projects with a “can-do” mentality
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking / commuter pass
- Education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year
- 16 weeks parental leave for all employees
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.