San Francisco, California
Zeus - Flawless Stays.
Founded in November 2015 and based in San Francisco, California, Zeus is shaking up the $18b corporate housing industry through its unique strategy of leasing unfurnished, privately-owned homes and converting them into expertly appointed, full-service corporate housing units for today’s global professional. We're passionate about delivering world-class customer service and becoming the most trusted provider of corporate housing on Earth. With 700+ homes spanning the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Seattle (more cities coming soon), we are well on our way to realizing our vision. Zeus has raised $24M in financing from Initialized Capital, Google Ventures, Bowery Capital, and Floodgate. The Zeus founders have all had previous exits and have worked in real estate and technology for over 10 years.
As Product Operations Manager, your goal is to ensure that we build products that solve pain points for our mission critical Operations, Real Estate, Finance, and Resident Acquisition teams. You are the point person responsible for the “Flawless Execution” of our technology in support of our business teams.
What you will do
- Own the process for determining root causes of major operational problems by exploring cause-and-effect relationships across the company
- Work with stakeholders to identify urgent and important problems
- Develop and maintain a prioritized backlog of problems
- Develop story narratives for each problem by interviewing upstream and downstream participants
- Lead cross-functional meetings to identify root causes
- Record action items and follow up with owners to ensure resolution
- Create process maps that articulate the root cause(s) for each problem and suggest potential technological improvements to reduce or eliminate the root cause(s)
- Travel regularly to local offices to understand problem similarities and differences
What we are looking for
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead highly effective cross-functional meetings
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Prior operations experience
- Technical skills and/or engineering degree
- Prior work experience in real estate investment, banking or management consulting
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and their dependents
- Parking, commuter pass, and education or certification expense coverage
- 20 days paid time off per year + all major holidays
- Catered daily team lunches
- 401K with matching
- Relocation package
Zeus is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.