Marketing & Communications Intern
San Francisco, CA /
Marketing – MarCom /
About Zignal Labs
Zignal Labs is the world’s leading impact intelligence company, helping users measure opinion in real-time and identify the topics, networks and people that shape it. Used by the world’s largest companies and public sector organizations, Zignal lets users measure and shape their corporate brand, drive improved marketing campaign performance, understand what features are most impactful in customer products and experiences, and identify risks and opportunities as they emerge. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, NY and Washington, DC, Zignal serves customers around the world, including Expedia, GoPro, DaVita, Under Armour, Synchrony, Prudential, DTE Energy, The Public Goods Project, and Uber. To learn more, visit: www.zignallabs.com.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications intern for Summer 2020 to work remotely with our team. The ideal candidate is located near the San Francisco office.
- Assist with PR program, including support for reactive and proactive PR opportunities
- Assist with management of Zignal’s social media channels and program, including engagement with followers, maintaining posting schedule, copywriting of posts, etc.
- Assist with copywriting/proofreading for blogs, website copy, email/newsletter copy, social copy, etc.
- Assist with website/Wordpress maintenance as it pertains to the above (e.g. posting blogs or other content, updating press page, etc.)
- Assist with maintenance of master integrated Marketing calendar in Asana, including cross-team support
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Passion for storytelling and stickler for grammar
- Interest in data analytics and how it can be used to drive strategic marketing and communications
- Experience using Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook (preferably for business purposes)
- Competence in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides & Calendar
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, react quickly and prioritize attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally across teams and departments
- Ideal: Experience using Wordpress
Learn more about the #ZignalLife by visiting zign.al/about or by searching on Twitter and Instagram.
Zignal Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.