Senior Java Engineer
United States (Remote) /
Engineering – Development /
Zimperium® is an industry leader in enterprise mobile security, being the first and only company to provide a complete mobile threat defense system that offers real-time, on device world-class protection against both known and unknown next generation of advanced mobile cyberattacks and malware.
Our MTD and award-winning machine learning-based engine protects against device, network, phishing and application attacks for IOS, Android and Windows devices, using a non-intrusive approach to always protect privacy of users.
To reinforce our team of experts, we are currently looking for an awesome Senior Java Engineer to keep innovate and develop our world class mobile threat defense solutions.
- Codes complex application components based on design specs, while adhering to defined programming standards, structured coding techniques, and development methodologies.
- Decompose problems into clear software and UX design actions
- Write Unit-tested and maintainable code
- Design, develop, debug, while ensuring scalability, performance and security
- Collaborate with cross functional team members to ensure we meet business needs in a timely manner
- Be self organization and a self starter
- Be an innovative and creative problem solver
- Participate in team planning sessions & daily scrum meetings
- Adapt and respond quickly to changing requirements
- Provide deliverables in a timely manner
- 7+ years development experience with Python, Java, Restful APIs, Databases, Docker, Git, Kubernetes, and cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle Cloud)
- Experience with Java/Kotlin
- Experience with Spring framework
- Experience with Bash and Linux
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with message queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc)
- Experience with API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, etc.
- Understanding of caching strategies and implementation (Redis, Memcache, etc.)
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Experience in working in agile environments
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Front end development skills is a plus
- A team player with a start-up/entrepreneur mindset
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Nice to have: Microservices experience
- A Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience.
Zimperium is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.