Senior Customer Support Engineer (Dallas Based - Hybrid)
United States (Remote) /
Other – Customer Success /
Zimperium® is an industry leader in enterprise mobile security, being the first and only company to provide a complete mobile threat defense system that offers real-time, on device world-class protection against both known and unknown next generation of advanced mobile cyberattacks and malware.
Our MTD and award-winning machine learning-based engine protects against device, network, phishing and application attacks for IOS, Android and Windows devices, using a non-intrusive approach to always protect privacy of users..
As part of our fast growing pace, we are currently looking for Customer Support Engineers (various level up to Sr) to become the technical expert responsible for supporting the Customers using our solution. This resource should be a self-driven individual who assumes accountability in ensuring high level of customer satisfaction. The individual should have strong technical skills and an analytical mind to research, diagnose and resolve the issues raised by the Customers. Should be team player capable of collaborating with the product, devops and engineering teams.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Product & Domain Expertise – Understands mobile applications, SaaS based delivery models and troubleshoot /debug issues reported by the customer.
- Customer Satisfaction & Risk Management – Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and take ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution while providing Zimperium’s management with adequate visibility on any potentials risks.
- Roll up your sleeves – Learn everything about the product, Validate Customer specific fixes and releases working with QA team, develop technical documentation for specific customer needs.
- Customer Advocacy – Gather Customer’s feedback and follow the standard escalation procedures for unresolved product issues and bugs, creating JIRAs for engineering to work on.
- Collaborate with internal teams – Work closely with customer success, development and product teams in different time zones to address customer issues.
- Strong SQL skills, python/ java scripting, Unix skills.
- Prior experience with Mobile Apps, mobile architecture and MDM Solutions like MS-Intune, AirWatch, Mobile Iron, Citrix.
- Familiarity to SIEM tools like ArchSight, Splunk, etc.
- Familiarity with Cloud Architecture : Amazon Web Services components, Linux Containers / Docker, OpenStack, postgress, kaftka.
- The following skills are a plus: Android Studio (adb, junit), xCode.
Desired Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s in computer science or information technology or an equivalent engineering degree.
- 5+ years (senior) or 1-3 years (junior) of experience working with Enterprise software solutions, startup experience desirable.
- 5+ years’ experience (senior) or 1-3 years (junior) in customer support roles, preferably with security and mobile device management solution providers.
- Good understanding and proven experience in supporting cloud-based web applications.
- Hands-on skillsets with Python, Java and SQL Scripting. At least 1-3 years of experience implementing and supporting Mobile application infrastructure.
- Self-motivated, extensive troubleshooting skills and knowledge of debugging required.
- Customer oriented and face to face post-sales services experience with excellent communications skills.
- Experience in Mobile app delivery and deployment concepts on iOS and Android will be plus.
Zimperium is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.