Lead Product Designer
Zinc is on a mission to make every worker a connected worker. Critical to this mission is great design and a great designer to lead the way. We searching for a hands-on, collaborative, mobile-focused User Interface designer to work as part of the product team. The perfect candidate has a clean, modern design aesthetic and a passion to get the details right.
- Experience designing products for both iOS and Android as well as the web
- The ability to translate complex problems into elegant designs
- A thorough understanding of visual design, information architecture, interaction models, and user experience
- Expertise and comfort with an iterative, feedback-driven design process
- The ability to communicate product interaction designs in varying fidelities (mockups, prototypes and animations)
- Sketch master. We 💛Sketch! and we want you to also. With lots of great design tools emerging we like people to have their pulse on the latest and a pragmatic approach to tool selection
- Proven collaboration and communication skills
- A working knowledge of apps, demonstrated taste and skill in mobile design
- A basic understanding of how the technology (Objective-C, Swift, Java, JS) impacts design decisions on mobile and web platforms
- Ability/desire to build working prototypes of concepts
- HTML and CSS knowledge
This is an opportunity to collaborate with engineering and product management to build something great and infuse design thinking through-out our process. We are looking for a “full-stack” designer who is equally comfortable talking with users to understand the problems we could solve for them, as they are building and presenting UI mockup for our next great feature.