Sales Development Representative
The new Sales Development Representative will join a growing, high performing team, where there is real potential to add immense value and grow your own career.
We’ll look to our SDR to uncover, build and maintain an active pipeline of target market customers—qualifying and nurturing leads—hitting quotas, supporting the business’ go to market plans and enjoying your work with the sales team.
As a member of the zingfit team, you’ll be working for the smarter, challenger brand (backed by private equity group Advent International) taking on big, legacy software competitors—meaning we’re poised to experience continued and accelerated growth. Our experience, expertise and incredible client roster are driving global demand for our software.
You will also be a part of the fast-growing boutique fitness industry, that is driving the growth of the broader fitness industry. You will be helping us win new and exciting clients and brands in an industry that is innovative, disruptive and creative.
As an articulate and tenacious person, you’ll join a small and mighty Sales Team made up of solutions-oriented and technically savvy professionals. We are motivated to win clients that are a great fit for our software, to win the right kinds of clients from our competitors and to bring the best brands in boutique fitness onto zingfit.
What you'll do:
- Mine new leads, rekindle existing leads.
- Efficiently and carefully qualify leads.
- Manage an ongoing outbound, strategy to drive new business for the Inside Sales team
- Actively generate qualified meetings against our target market profile
- Manage a lead pipeline of inbound leads.
- Apply social selling tactics to generate new business.
- Work closely with the Insides Sales team to develop, vertical and territory plans.
- Participate in discussions with the marketing and sales management team, to develop plans aligned with strategic growth
- Effectively measure your goals and achievements.
- Precisely track business metrics including activity metrics, meetings set metrics, outreach cadence expectations and accountable for bookings.
- Effectively uses marketing and sales automation systems.
About you and your experience:
- 12 months plus of sales experience
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Motivated in developing a career in technology and sales.
- Confident on the phone and always ready and able to write a great email.
- Know how to effectively use a CRM to maximize your results.
- A passion for fitness (maybe even Boutique Fitness) is a plus!
- Understand that process is the key to successful outcomes over time.
- A great listener and a smart note taker
Great location, in the Colorado Technology Center in Louisville, close to Denver and Boulder
A team of people who are truly passionate about the SaaS product we provide to our clients
Culture of integrity, collaboration, health and mindfulness
Freshly funded startup that is growing and eager to find teammates excited to grow their career with us
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits
Disability and life insurance covered 100% by zingfit
401k Plan with matching company contributions
Free snacks and coffee, including an in-house espresso machine
Free in-office chair massages