Data Conversion Specialist
zingfit is in search of a Data Conversion Specialist to join our team in Louisville, CO. Our company builds and markets the leading scheduling and management platform for boutique fitness studios. As a fast-growing, dynamic organization, we’re looking for savvy talent.
You will join a growing, high performing team, where there is real potential to add immense value and grow your own career.
- Works with a list of assigned clients to manage their data conversion project to completion.
- Schedules the multiple aspects of a conversion, rescheduling when needed to meet project timelines.
- Clearly communicates timelines, expectations, and deliverables to clients.
- Finalizes a conversion’s scope by consulting with clients to determine which information can and should be retained in zingfit, including making best business practice recommendations when needed.
- Performs high-level data checks to ensure preliminary understanding of the data.
- Performs detailed data analysis.
- Data manipulation in Microsoft Excel, Access, and text files as needed.
- Proactively follows through during the entire conversion process to ensure the accuracy of the conversion as well as to report any unexpected issues.
- Thoroughly documents all conversion work including leaving detailed contact logs after each point of contact.
- Provides client support and conversion issue resolution.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects, sets objectives and goals, breaks conversion work into the process steps, develops schedules and assignments, anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks, designs feedback loops into work, measures performance against goals, evaluates results.
- Ability to prioritize what is most important putting the trivial aside, eliminates roadblocks to create focus.
- Makes sound decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; does not guess on answers to problems.
- Able to write clearly and effectively in response to client inquiries and issues, communicates complex processes in a way that’s easy to understand, gets messages across that have the desired effect.
- Knows how boutique fitness studio businesses work, knowledgeable in the zingfit product and how businesses use it.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, acts with customers in mind, uses customer information make changes in how data is brought over or displayed in zingfit
- Ability to learn quickly when facing new problems; will experiment to find solutions or sources to problems; enjoys challenges of unfamiliar tasks, continually looks to improve his/her knowledge of the data conversion service and zingfit product.
- Remains calm under pressures;
- Ability to work independently and proactively with a minimum level of supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical certificate related to database management or information technology/systems management, or four years of equivalent work related experience.
- Two years of related customer service experience and/or project management experience.
- Knowledge of database and and internet based software
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
Great location, in the Colorado Technology Center in Louisville, close to Denver and Boulder
A team of people who are truly passionate about the SaaS product we provide to our clients
Culture of integrity, collaboration, health and mindfulness
Freshly funded startup that is growing and eager to find teammates excited to grow their career with us
Salary and Benefits:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits
Disability and life insurance covered 100% by zingfit
401k Plan with matching company contributions
Free snacks and coffee, including an in-house espresso machine
Free in-office chair massages