Senior Front End Engineer
United States /
Zingtree is the leading no-code, interactive decision tree platform that simplifies complex processes into clear actions. Beloved by customers like Ring, Hilton, and Getty Images, our mission is to help enterprises deliver outstanding customer service by making it easier to identify and solve customer issues more efficiently.
The engineering team is looking for the right kind of front end engineer to design and build our next-generation authoring tool. You’ll need to be passionate about good software engineering, but also about crafting a great user experience. You’ll love building a great engineering culture, and you can speak with honesty and candor when it helps the team work better.
What You’ll Do
- Architect and build the front end of the new interactive, real-time Zingtree authoring tool.
- Create and evolve an internal design system / language.
- Cross-collaborate with backend engineers, product managers, designers and QA in an autonomous, supportive team environment
- Build and maintain unit and integration tests (Jest and vue-test)
- Contribute to the overall product, design, & engineering culture within the company.
- These responsibilities are just the start of what you’ll be a part of at Zingtree! We encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
- Have 4+ years of experience designing and building interactive applications in Vue or React.
- Value testing and documentation equally as much as you do coding.
- Have extremely high attention-to-detail, and love to obsess over UI/UX details which spark delight from users.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and scoping solutions with your teammates
- Communicate equally clearly in writing, code and speech.
- Care fanatically about company culture, as we do.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and… Actually, just kidding!
- Having said all this, we’re also prone to imposter syndrome, so even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying.
What We Offer
- We empower you to make decisions and support your success, so you feel like an owner and a critical part of building this company.
- We treat you with integrity and communicate with you in a direct and caring way, so you know what is expected of you and there are no big surprises.
- You deliver, we deliver! When you exceed your goals, we go above and beyond to recognize you for your exceptional work. We also work with you, while being fully transparent, if you're not meeting expectations.
- We offer you opportunities to grow your expertise, build your industry knowledge, become a thought leader, and more, to support your professional growth and future career path.
Zingtree is always looking for people who share our values of creating value, radical candor, empowering others, acting with integrity, and being reliable. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.