Lead QA Engineer
United States /
Zingtree is the leading no-code, interactive decision tree platform that simplifies complex processes into clear actions. Beloved by customers like Ring, Hilton, and Getty Images, our mission is to help enterprises deliver outstanding customer service by making it easier to identify and solve customer issues more efficiently.
Help us give our users the best possible Zingtree experience. As our lead QA engineer, we see you as advocating on behalf of our users, to make sure that our product works flawlessly, is well designed and easy to use, and most importantly, helps our users be productive using Zingtree. No code gets shipped until you agree it’s ready to go.
What You'll Do
- Design and build a comprehensive end-to-end automated test suite for our browser-based authoring tool and rendering engine.
- Use exploratory testing to make sure the software “feels right”.
- Create comprehensive and well structured test plans and test cases.
- Detect, report and verify software defects, and verify the fixes when they’re ready.
- Advocate for the needs of our users in the design process. If you don’t understand how something is supposed to work, our users probably won’t, either.
- Contribute to the overall product, design, & engineering culture within the company.
- These responsibilities are just the start of what you’ll be a part of at Zingtree! We encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
- Have 4+ years of professional QA experience on SAAS products, including significant programmatic testing.
- Possess extensive knowledge of automated testing tools such as Selenium, Cypress or Webdriver.io. (If you’ve found a better tool that would work for us, tell us about it!)
- Can empathize with our users and clearly advocate on their behalf.
- Communicate equally clearly in writing, code and speech.
- Have hands-on experience in performance, scalability, and stress testing.
- Are comfortable talking directly to customers to better understand their issue report.
- Care fanatically about company culture, as we do.
- Love the hunt for that one bug that nobody can figure out.
- Having said all this, we’re also prone to imposter syndrome, so even if you don’t think you meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying.
What We Offer
- We empower you to make decisions and support your success, so you feel like an owner and a critical part of building this company.
- We treat you with integrity and communicate with you in a direct and caring way, so you know what is expected of you and there are no big surprises.
- You deliver, we deliver! When you exceed your goals, we go above and beyond to recognize you for your exceptional work. We also work with you, while being fully transparent, if you're not meeting expectations.
- We offer you opportunities to grow your expertise, build your industry knowledge, become a thought leader, and more, to support your professional growth and future career path.
Zingtree is always looking for people who share our values of creating value, radical candor, empowering others, acting with integrity, and being reliable. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.