United States /
Zingtree is the leading no-code, interactive decision tree platform that simplifies complex processes into clear actions. Beloved by customers like Ring, Hilton, and Getty Images, our mission is to help enterprises deliver outstanding customer service by making it easier to identify and solve customer issues more efficiently.
Zingtree is a product-led company. It’s in our DNA to deliver the highest-value features and functionality to our customers while achieving high growth for our business.
Zingtree is built using Vue for the front-end, on top of a Laravel backend API. We don't necessarily expect you to have experience with the technology we use to build Zingtree, but we do require a strong technical background to understand the rich set of features and functionality that the Zingtree product offers to customers.
What You'll Do
The Product Management team works closely with the Engineering team to guide products from conception to launch, and with other functions including Marketing, Customer Success and Sales to align on business priorities.
- Be responsible for setting short and long-term strategies with far reaching impact for the business.
- Prioritize features and fixes based on customer value and company goals.
- Generate high level insights from formative research, market gaps or cutting edge technical insights.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Understand customer needs and gather product requirements. Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Design and drive the overall vision and product strategy to a coherent whole.
- Leverage your technical expertise to identify setbacks and roadblocks within a project and generate solutions for resolving them quickly.
- Evaluate feedback from support teams to identify product issues and gaps.
- Define, measure and track KPIs.
- Contribute to the overall Product, Design, & Engineering culture within the company.
- These responsibilities are just the start of what you’ll be a part of at Zingtree! We encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-10 years of Technical Product Management experience.
- Experience creating product roadmaps from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, and leading design discussions.
- Master's degree in Science or Business.
- Experience with managing products for software developers.
- Product experience with enterprise software.
- Development experience using various desktop frameworks.
- Experience with data analysis.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas, including product management, engineering, UX/UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends in an innovative and fast-paced environment. Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Bonus qualification: Experience with contact centers
What We Offer
- We empower you to make decisions and support your success, so you feel like an owner and a critical part of building this company.
- We treat you with integrity and communicate with you in a direct and caring way, so you know what is expected of you and there are no big surprises.
- You deliver, we deliver! When you exceed your goals, we go above and beyond to recognize you for your exceptional work. We also work with you, while being fully transparent, if you're not meeting expectations.
- We offer you opportunities to grow your expertise, build your industry knowledge, become a thought leader, and more, to support your professional growth and future career path.
Zingtree is always looking for people who share our values of creating value, radical candor, empowering others, acting with integrity, and being reliable. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.