Senior AI Engineer
United States /
Zingtree is the leading no-code, interactive decision tree platform that simplifies complex processes into clear actions. Beloved by customers like Hilton, SpaceX, Farmers Insurance, and Getty Images, our mission is to help enterprises deliver outstanding customer service by making it easier to identify and solve customer issues more efficiently. Learn more here!
Join the AI revolution as a Sr. AI Engineer! We're seeking a passionate and skilled individual to join our team and drive product adoption in the market through cutting-edge solutions. You'll work on exciting projects, lead cross-functional teams, and bring your expertise in Python, TensorFlow, and ML techniques/tools to the table. With your experience in utilizing large language models at scale, and a proven track record in areas like Q&A, Semantic Search, Knowledge Graphs, workflow automation, and classification, you'll make a real impact on our organization. If you're ready to unleash your potential in the AI industry, this role is for you!
In this role, you'll be a key player in our organization, contributing to business objectives and driving customer satisfaction. Your achievements will help drive the success of the company, and there will be opportunities for growth and advancement. Let's build the future of AI together!
What You’ll Do
- Driving customer satisfaction by designing and developing AI solutions for call centers
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and design innovative solutions
- Applying your expertise in deep learning, computer vision, NLP, and other AI/ML technologies to push the boundaries of what's possible
- Writing high-quality code, implementing unit tests, and ensuring the scalability and reliability of AI systems
- Analyzing large datasets and developing models to solve complex problems
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of AI systems and models
- Extending existing infrastructure to support new features in ML applications
- Implementing data extraction and manipulation routines
- Staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in AI and incorporating new technologies into your solutions
- A background in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in AI engineering with a focus on NLP and ML techniques
- Strong expertise in Python, TensorFlow, and ML techniques/tools
- Proven experience building AI solutions in areas like Q&A, Semantic Search, Knowledge Graphs, workflow automation, and classification
- Experience working with large datasets and distributed systems
- Familiarity with language models like GPT-3, FLAN-T5, BERT
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Benefits for Zingtree Employees
- Competitive Compensation - We offer fair compensation packages
- Comprehensive Health Benefits - 100% of employee premiums and 75% of dependent premiums on health, dental, and vision insurance are covered by us
- Paid Parental Leave - Paid time off for parents to spend time with their new child
- Unlimited PTO - Take the time you need to recharge and bring your best self to work
- Flexible Remote Work - Work from anywhere (US)
- Home Office Stipend - Receive up to $700 to create a great work environment at home, and $100 a month for Internet, phone, etc.
What We’ll Do For You
- We empower you to make decisions and support your success, so you feel like an owner and a critical part of building this company.
- We treat you with integrity and communicate with you in a direct and caring way, so you know what is expected of you and there are no big surprises.
- You deliver, we deliver! When you exceed your goals, we go above and beyond to recognize you for your exceptional work. We also work with you, while being fully transparent, if you're not meeting expectations.
- We offer you opportunities to grow your expertise, build your industry knowledge, become a thought leader, and more, to support your professional growth and future career path.
Zingtree is always looking for people who share our values of creating value, radical candor, empowering others, acting with integrity, and being reliable. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.