United States /
Zingtree is the leading no-code, interactive decision tree platform that simplifies complex processes into clear actions. Beloved by customers like Ring, Cigna and Moffitt Cancer Center our mission is to help enterprises deliver outstanding customer service by making it easier to identify and solve customer issues more efficiently.
We’re addressing a $100B+ global problem that all contact centers and customer support teams face. With our quick ROI solutions, Zingtree helps businesses replace inefficient tools like docs and spreadsheets with experiences that guide agents and customers based on their specific situation. Our unique advantage includes self-serve, fast deployment to go live; plug-and-play templates to organize complex info in easy, interactive guides; and flexibility and stability of the platform to pivot to high-volume vertical use cases.
Founded in 2014 and backed by Rally Ventures, Zingtree has over 700+ customers worldwide, including AWS, Experian, Priority Health, Peloton, Ricoh, and Fortune 1000 companies, who rely on our agent scripting, customer self-help, and process management tools to increase their productivity and improve their business outcomes. We empower our customers to push the boundaries on possibilities—from mapping protocols for building rocket ships to generating dynamic pricing to triaging patients—all with the power of Zingtree.
Zingtree is looking for an Account Executive to help the company achieve its next level of growth. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced, entrepreneurial seller to work with a close-knit team to sell a product that drives massive value to our customers.
The ideal candidate will have experience with customers in the online support, CX and contact center space. Technology experience with CRM, CCaaS, Business Process Management, RPA, eForms, and other SaaS platforms is also preferred. Experience in the Insurance and Healthcare vertical is helpful, but proven success selling cross-industry is also valuable.
Our fast-paced, growth oriented sales environment allows driven Sales professionals to unlock their skills and creativity to make deals happen. Join us to help build a sales culture that rewards big wins and removes obstacles to closing the deal, instead of creating them.
What You’ll Do
- Own the sales experience from contact to close while building and managing relationships with key decision-makers and executives at mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Quarterback the entire pursuit, and lead your cross functional teammates throughout the deal cycle.
- Design product presentations and business cases, develop and deliver proposals, negotiate and close contracts
- Build a deep competency with the Zingtree platform and be able to clearly map the value of key capabilities to client pain points through consultative selling, demos and presentations.
- Commit to collecting and sharing data about customer needs, deal drivers, and revenue potential to help the team learn, and effectively grow the business.
- Make your number while being a great teammate.
What We’ll Do
- We empower you to make decisions and support your success, so you feel like an owner and a critical part of building this company.
- We treat you with integrity and communicate with you in a direct and caring way, so you know what is expected of you and there are no big surprises.
- You deliver, we deliver! When you exceed your goals, we go above and beyond to recognize you for your exceptional work. We also work with you, while being fully transparent, if you're not meeting expectations.
- We offer you opportunities to grow your expertise, build your industry knowledge, become a thought leader, and more, to support your professional growth and future career path.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- 7+ years of SaaS software sales experience at an enterprise level. Knowledge of Call Center Operations, Healthcare and/or insurance is a big plus.
- Experience negotiating, structuring and executing complex enterprise-level agreements
- Prior experience leading cross-functional teams through large deal close processes
- Ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level executives
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while easily adapting to learnings and inline change
- Ability to travel up to 30% (when travel restrictions are lifted, we plan to visit our prospects and customers again)
Benefits for Zingtree Employees
- Competitive Compensation - We offer fair compensation packages
- Comprehensive Health Benefits - 100% of employee premiums and 75%-80% of dependent premiums on health, dental, and vision insurance are covered by us
- Paid Parental Leave - Paid time off for parents to spend time with their new child
- Unlimited PTO - Take the time you need to recharge and bring your best self to work
- Flexible Remote Work - Work from anywhere (US/CA timezone preferred)
- Home Office Stipend - Receive up to $500 to create a great work environment at home, and $100 a month for Internet, phone, etc.
Zingtree is always looking for people who share our values of creating value, radical candor, empowering others, acting with integrity, and being reliable. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.