Senior Account Executive
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing VP and C-level relationships with large regional and national health payer target customers and assigned accounts.
- Implementing a programmatic, consultative and/or strategic approach to ensure optimal solutions for the clients.
- Prospecting deeply into large matrixed payer organizations to determine business hierarchy and business ownership.
- Developing relationships with prospective clients and nurture those relationships for potential opportunities.
- Presenting to VP and C-level executives various Zipari solutions.
- Problem solving and solution selling to various business owners and into the C-suite.
- Creating proposals and managing the proposal process from creation to closing.
- Responding to and managing the RFP process.
- Representing Zipari at conferences and trade shows.
- Utilizing and documenting all activities in Salesforce.
- Ability to work independently and potentially remotely.
- Minimum of a 5 year superior track record of accomplishment in sales, account development and execution with leading healthcare technology organizations
- Proven track record of selling software and services to large health payer organizations
- Deep understanding of the art and science of selling as it relates to process, accountability and forecasting
- Expertise at building and nurturing relationships; positively influencing decisions; and delivering and receiving feedback with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven and passionate driver of Healthcare Technology Transformation
- Deep knowledge of internal payer workflows, processes and technology including Core Administration Platforms
- Passion for healthcare transformation, healthcare process improvement and healthcare consumer experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)