Strategy and Operations Lead
Operations – Operations /
If you love start-ups, are an avid-learner and keen to go on a rapid growth journey - read on!
About the role:
Strategy and operations will work closely with our cross-functional teams to help define problems and implement practical solutions.
If you come from a strategy, consulting or investment banking background but lack the immense personal growth journey you’re looking for, or have worked in a start-up gaining valuable ‘battle scars’ and insight into hyper-growth challenges. Let's talk!
Top five things 'why zipline.io':
- We empower people to decide how to hit their results & make an impact Genuinely awesome team & culture.
- We promise no games, no politics.
- We’re a ‘fast 100’ company, growing quickly - so there’s loads of opportunities!
- As lockdowns end, you can decide on your ideal mix of work from home &/or our office
- Great perks; new Macbook, generous health+wellness budget to use how you wish, paid for performance coaching, kindle/audible with 300+books pre-loaded etc. etc.
A bit more about us:
- Zipline is all about helping companies improve their customer experience and automate their in-person visitor and staff compliance requirements.
- We work with great organisations like Adidas, 7Eleven, Coles as well as leading Aged Care and HealthCare organisations such as St Vincents, Regis & Estia.
- We’ve grown from about 20 to 60 people in the last 12months and would love to explore having you join us for our next chapter as we continue scaling.
- Deliver special projects that create meaningful impact to: cost of customer acquisition, forecast accuracy, customer lifetime value and recurring revenue.
- Tackle key expansion programs across markets and geographies.
- Drive transparency and accountability from the boardroom to the front lineSpot and execute on opportunities for revenue process improvement Get into the data and uncover some great insights that will allow us to create the most effective programs moving forward!
- 2-3 years experienced in strategy, consulting, investment banking, or similar roles in rapidly growing companies.
- Strong track record of solving problems and getting shit done. Relishes in the opportunity to define problems and implement practical solutions
- A systems-thinker who can understand both high level and low level concepts and implications
Whats on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Become a shareholder! We will offer you a stake in our success (via employee share options)
- We’re a customer focused, software product company run with humility and transparency. We are a modern “remote first” company - so we seamlessly mix WFH and offices as we have people across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Singapore, Bali and the Philippines. If you’re in a major city, we offer a gorgeous working space to complement your home set up.
- New Macbook (or Surface)Kindle & Audible account with over 300+ books Generous Health & Wellness budget 6+ paid for psychologist / workplace performance coaching sessions per year
Our promises to you
- We believe in creating an environment where you are doing meaningful work, building meaningful relationships, and having fun.
- You’re empowered to solve problems and will be given the right tools and culture to get it done
- You will always know where you stand with management - no games or politics here
- We want you to always be learning and growing – so will support you in that journey
- Encourage you to speak up, both about what's great and what's not
- We will celebrate your hard work and key milestones Input into the product roadmap - everyone has the ability to influence this
- A purpose driven organisation with a vibrant and positive culture