Business Development Representative
Melbourne, Australia /
Sales – Zipline /
Currently WFH, Melbourne Based - Full Time
If you love start-ups, are an avid learner and are keen to go on a rapid growth journey - read on!
Top five things ‘why Zipline’:
- We empower people to decide how to hit their results & make an impact
- Genuinely awesome team & culture. We promise no games, no politics
- We’re a ‘fast 100’ company, growing quickly - so there are loads of opportunities!
- We are a modern “remote first” company - so we seamlessly mix WFH and offices as we have people across Australia, Singapore, Bali and the Philippines.
- Great perks; new Macbook, generous health+wellness budget to use how you wish, paid for performance coaching, kindle/audible with 300+books pre-loaded etc. etc.
A bit more us:
RateIt is all about helping companies improve their customer experience and automate their in-person visitor and staff compliance requirements.
We work with great organisations like Adidas, 7Eleven, Coles as well as leading Aged Care and HealthCare organisations such as St Vincents, Regis & Estia.
We’ve grown from about 20 to 60 people in the last 12months and would love to explore having you join us for our next chapter as we continue scaling.
About the role:
Off the back of our unbelievable growth, we are now building a best in class sales machine. The role sits within our Mid Market team where you will be working alongside the Account Executives to build and execute amazing go to market strategies!
- You will be the first point of contact with potential customers Zipline 🔥
- Proactively build relationships with executives in healthcare & great consumer brands (like Nike) to help them with their customer experience & workplace management challenges
- You will be part of an ‘empowered’ team that sets their own goals & commitments each qtr to continue to help us innovate our sales processes so it delivers an awesome customer experience and aligns with our growth strategy
- You will lead the discovery process to see if a new customer is a good fit for Zipline
- You will support the setup and management of targeted outreach campaigns Support locking in key meetings, asking great questions & running live demos
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing management on various projects to ensure we are building solid market awareness in your areas of focus.
- No two days will be the same as we continue to grow so you'll need to be flexible and adaptable in your mindset - get ready to embrace change!
- You'll be an all-rounder and a doer; you'll thrive on a fast-paced team and can work on a range of different projects to build and optimise our customer acquisition machine!
- This is the perfect role for someone who loves the idea of going beyond just getting new potential customers in the pipe.
- You love the idea that you are building processes and systems to engage (at scale) with smart people, ensuring there's a good fit on both sides - for when they are ready!
- Natural love for using a range of modern tech tools & processes
What's on offer
- Competitive salary
- Become a shareholder! We will offer you a stake in our success (via employee share options)
- We’re a customer-focused, software product company run with humility and transparency
- As lockdowns end, you can decide on your ideal mix of work from home &/or our office
- If you’re in a major city, we offer a gorgeous working space to complement your home set-up.
- New Macbook (or Surface)Kindle & Audible account with over 300+ books
- Generous Health & Wellness budget, 6+ paid for psychologist/workplace performance coaching sessions per year
Our promises to you
We believe in creating an environment where you are doing meaningful work, building meaningful relationships, and having fun.
- You’re empowered to solve problems and will be given the right tools and culture to get it done
- You will always know where you stand with management - no games or politics here
- We want you to always be learning and growing – so will support you in that journey
- Encourage you to speak up, both about what's great and what's not
- We will celebrate your hard work and key milestones Input into the product roadmap - everyone has the ability to influence this
- A purpose-driven organisation with a vibrant and positive culture