Expression of Interest
Australia Wide /
All departments – Expression of Interest /
If you love start-ups, are an avid learner and are keen to go on a rapid growth journey - read on!
Top five things ‘why Zipline’:
• We empower people to decide how to hit their results & make an impact
• Genuinely awesome team & culture. We promise no games, no politics
• We’re a ‘fast 100’ company, growing quickly - so there are loads of opportunities!
• As lockdowns end, you can decide on your ideal mix of work from home &/or our office
• Great perks; new Macbook, generous health+wellness budget to use how you wish, paid for performance coaching, kindle/audible with 300+books pre-loaded etc. etc.
A bit more us:
- RateIt is all about helping companies improve their customer experience and automate their in-person visitor and staff compliance requirements.
- We work with great organisations like Adidas, 7Eleven, Coles as well as leading Aged Care and HealthCare organisations such as St Vincents, Regis & Estia.
- We’ve grown from about 20 to 60 people in the last 12months and would love to explore having you join us for our next chapter as we continue scaling.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Become a shareholder! We will offer you a stake in our success (via employee share options)
- We’re a customer focused, software product company run with humility and transparency
- We are a modern “remote first” company - so we seamlessly mix WFH and offices as we have people across Australia, Singapore, Bali and the Philippines.
- If you’re in a major city, we offer a gorgeous working space to complement your home set-up.
- New Macbook (or Surface)Kindle & Audible account with over 300+ books
- Generous Health & Wellness budget, 6+ paid for psychologist/workplace performance coaching sessions per year
Our promises to you
- We believe in creating an environment where you are doing meaningful work, building meaningful relationships, and having fun.
- You’re empowered to solve problems and will be given the right tools and culture to get it done
- You will always know where you stand with management - no games or politics here
- We want you to always be learning and growing – so will support you in that journey
- Encourage you to speak up, both about what's great and what's not
- We will celebrate your hard work and key milestones Input into the product roadmap - everyone has the ability to influence this
- A purpose-driven organisation with a vibrant and positive culture