Executive Assistant/Chief of Staff
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco-based Zipongo (Eating Well Made Simple) has opened up the "Food Benefits Management" category to tackle chronic disease through nutrition. Zipongo's FBM platform helps users manage their nutrition via the Health (Digital Dietitian), Cooking (recipes, meal planning, grocery delivery, discounts, etc) and Restaurants (menus, restaurant ordering, workplace cafes) tools of our Zipongo Engage platform. In addition, the Zipongo FoodScripts platform helps users manage their disease ("Food as Medicine") and helps risk-bearing healthcare companies and employers drive an ROI vs. drug and traditional-only provider spending.
Zipongo is looking for an Executive Assistant/Chief of Staff to support our Founder & CEO, VP of Marketing & Solutions, and VP of Sales. As an Executive Assistant at Zipongo, you will play an essential role in keeping the team organized and operating effectively. You possess integrity, organizational skills, and a mastery of creating order in a chaotic world. You have the ability to execute effectively at a high level while maintaining your composure and having a friendly demeanor. You will develop the ability to anticipate needs and become a force multiplier for our Executives.
- Handle calendar including adding, canceling, and editing meeting requests, as well as ensuring timing and logistical details are in place
- Coordinate heavy travel arrangements and last minute flight/hotel accommodations Calendar gatekeeping, prioritizing and providing recommendations
- Plan and coordinate external facing meetings, which may include cross functional teams and outside clientsEnsure the Executive team is prepared for all meetings
- Own client and press inquiries
- Develop and assist with both internal and external preparation of presentations
- Prep meeting materials, agendas take meeting notes, and follow-up on outstanding agenda items
- Partner with teams to coordinate all hands team meetings, strategy offsite meetings, team building and culture events
- Compile receipts to file expense reports and track reimbursement
- Review, proofread, and format all correspondence to ensure accuracy and completeness, as well as consistency
- Ability to be flexible after standard business hours and weekends
- Travel with CEO to key conferences and assist in making sure his time is spent most efficiently
- Sit it on key meetings for the CEO when he isn’t available, taking notes, and following up on action items.
What we're looking for
- Self-starter: can take even the smallest project and run with it to the successful completion
- Ability to stay on top of new tools and technologies with an interest and passion to constantly learn
- Start-up background or experience working in a hyper-growth environment
- Adept at communicating professionally and with high level of discretion and confidentiality
- B2B2C experience working with internal and external clients
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Adaptable and resourceful in a startup environment
- Proficient multitasker: able to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- You have a minimum 5 years of demonstrated experience in an executive assistant function supporting a C-level executive
- Experience with managing email on behalf of the CEO
Bonus points for
- Experience in an operational role
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- MBA or MPH
We expect our team and applicants to pride themselves on the following values:
We believe that experimenting, measuring results, and iterating with data support is the best process for solving hard problems.
We are passionate about having a positive impact on health and having a positive attitude.
We value collaboration, respect, and team over ego. We believe that as a team we can achieve far more than as a group of individuals, and that the best ideas are developed through a collaborative process.
To all recruitment agencies (unless otherwise notified in writing):
Zipongo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Zipongo employees or any other Zipongo company location. Zipongo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.