Director of Growth Partners, West
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco-based Zipongo (Eating Well Made Simple) has opened up the "Food Benefits Management" category to tackle chronic disease through nutrition. Zipongo's FBM platform helps users manage their nutrition via the Health (Digital Dietitian), Cooking (recipes, meal planning, grocery delivery, discounts, etc) and Restaurants (menus, restaurant ordering, workplace cafes) tools of our Zipongo Engage platform. In addition, the Zipongo FoodScripts platform helps users manage their disease ("Food as Medicine") and helps risk-bearing healthcare companies and employers drive an ROI vs. drug and traditional-only provider spending.
The Director, Growth Partners will create and deepen partnerships with platform partners and industry relationships. The Director, Growth partners position is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive internal and external marketing plan that would increase revenues and profits. This position is expected to uphold the mission and values established by the organization.
- Develop, evaluate, and prioritize new ways to grow the business through partnerships that drive significant new customer acquisition, adoption, and revenue
- Diligence in maintaining relationships and delivering on opportunities
- Develop warm, authentic, and impactful relationships both with internal teams and external partners
- Ownership of full business development pipeline - from identifying to closing
- Lead the execution of partner strategy and implementation of ongoing enhancements to the overall Partner Program to increase the competence and performance of our reseller partners; driving higher levels of sales growth and end user customer satisfaction.
- Recruit, develop and make productive new resellers as appropriate
- Establish meaningful relationships with executive leaders and other stakeholders within both industry and partner organizations to maximize awareness, mindshare and enthusiasm for selling solutions.
- Take ownership of partner issues and concerns and act as an internal advocate for the partner.
- Actively recruit and evaluate prospective partners to expand market presence and drive sales growth
- Maintain effective and timely sales forecasting, management reporting, and business plan updates to our Executives and Sales management for partners
- Coordinate partner market development programs with marketing services to support partner promotional efforts
- Training partner leads and sales teams within partner environment
- Monitor and report on competitive programs from leading competitive vendors
What we're looking for
- Successful sales experience: direct sales and channel sales
- Business development of partner programs
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Travel is expected to be estimated at 50% of job
Bonus points for
- Previous Start-up experience
- Experience selling to wellness and HR departments of various companies
We expect our team and applicants to pride themselves on the following values:
We believe that experimenting, measuring results, and iterating with data support is the best process for solving hard problems.
We are passionate about having a positive impact on health and having a positive attitude.
We value collaboration, respect, and team over ego. We believe that as a team we can achieve far more than as a group of individuals, and that the best ideas are developed through a collaborative process.
To all recruitment agencies (unless otherwise notified in writing):
Zipongo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Zipongo employees or any other Zipongo company location. Zipongo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.