Zipongo makes eating well easy. We’re a 30-person digital health company on a mission to reduce chronic disease by positively impacting the one thing everyone does each day: eat. We empower individuals by providing convenient, affordable and healthy solutions around food that enable them to enjoy their lives with friends and family.
Zipongo works with employers, health plans and other wellness partners looking for an easy way to engage their members in healthy and sustainable eating habits at work and at home. We deliver individualized recommendations tied to convenient, real-time actions including worksite cafe recommendations, healthy recipes, meal planning tools as well as discounts and incentives for healthy groceries. Our HIPAA-secure products are available on web, mobile and tablet.
What We’re Looking For:
We are currently searching for an Executive Assistant to join our growing team. In this position, you’d primarily support the CEO, along with the Management Team which includes the COO and CFO. You’d be the glue to hold everything together - from calendaring and travel & office management, to marketing, event management and sales operations. You would also participate in confidential and high priority efforts to support Zipongo's goals.
- Provide core administrative support to our CEO and supplemental support to our COO and CFO
- Maintain sensitive and complex calendars, domestic and international travel, requiring coordination with both internal and external executives, partners, and EAs.
- Be the CEO's right hand by attending important meetings, occasionally requiring travel for key events, and being an active participant and knowledgeable resource, while ensuring executive preparation and effectiveness.
- Manage projects simultaneously, identifying gaps and taking ownership of projects; compiling and preparing material and agendas for team meetings, such as all-hands presentations and events. The EA will also be a valued member of the Marketing and Sales team, helping to drive lead generation vis-à-vis the relationships of the CEO, your own research efforts and relationships with key market partners.
- Develop an understanding of the team and field requests from members, as well as internal and external contacts, making a point to be available and approachable.
- Maintain relationships and strong communication with collaborators to help support team programs and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree; public health, nutrition and marketing experience a plus
- At least 3 years’ experience effectively supporting a senior executive in a public health or healthcare setting
- Excellent project/time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Proficiency with Google Apps (Calendar, Gmail, etc) Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Comfort with Salesforce/ CRM tools, and sales and marketing research and outreach
- Strong experiencing calendaring, setting agendas and managing effective meeting flow, and organizing travel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly/concisely with internal and external people, build strong relationships with external assistants and collaborators and internal team members, and work well with all levels of management.