Marketing Communications and Campaign Manager
Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the marketing communications & Campaign Manager will lead all aspects of marketing communications, including messaging and brand stewardship, awareness and demand generation campaigns, content production (scoping, development, reviews & approvals). The individual may also manage outside vendors and agencies as appropriate.
Looking for some details?
- Develop and project manage integrated awareness and/or demand generation marketing campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of Revenue Lifecycle Management customer segments and audiences, their challenges, and how the business addresses specific customer problems
- Lead content development efforts ensuring deliverables are executed on brand and on time
- Manage thought leadership program in conjunction with internal subject matter experts and customers and coordinate all pertinent details
- Ensuring ZirMed brand style guidelines are implemented properly and consistently across the organization
- Create and distribute bi-weekly Marketing Update for internal constituents including Sales, Account Management, and Operations
- Manage relationships with outside vendors and agencies as appropriate
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor degree in Communication, Marketing or related discipline
- 4+ years of marketing communications and campaign management experience, ideally in the Healthcare or Healthcare IT space
- The credibility, polish and persistence to gain credibility among vendor partners, media and internal stakeholders
- Proven integrated marketing, demand generation and project management abilities
- Marketing automation experience
- Media relations experience
- Experience managing graphic design and copywriting functions
- Exceptional judgement to inform marketing programs and communications strategy
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.