Manager - Infrastructure
Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
Right now, we are looking to add serious management talent to our Infrastructure team. The Infrastructure Manager will be responsible for leading and working with Infrastructure team to implement, manage and maintain all systems level Corporate and Production infrastructures, including Hardware, Operating Systems, Network & Network Switches, etc. This position will work directly with the CTO to ensure all production and corporate environment technology requirements, needs, and projects are met.
Looking for some details?
- Work with CTO and other Sr. Leadership on planning, execution of all ZirMed infrastructure
- Maintain Corporate and Production system environments which include networks, servers, and software
- Maintain server rooms and IDF’s to ensure proper labeling and organization
- Adding/Decommissioning of new systems into the Corporate and Production environments
- Backup of Systems Data in the Corporate and Production Environment
- Patch management and updating of Production and Corporate systems
- On Call Support Rotation for Production and Corporate Environments
- Bachelor Degree
- 6-8+ years’ experience supporting desktops and workstations in a corporate environment
- A+ certification
- Microsoft MCTS certification
- Network switches, routers, firewall experience is a plus
- Windows administration
- Experience with Active Directory GPO’s
- MSI deployment experience
- Windows Deployments Server experience
- Windows Software Update Server experience
- Knowledge of backup concepts/procedures
- Knowledge in TCP/IP configuration
- Exchange Server experience a plus
Do you fit our team?