Digital Marketing Specialist
Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
Are you a digital marketing professional looking to make a difference in a B-to-B company? Are you looking to join a fun, fast growing company with a great reputation in results-focused digital marketing? Then the ZirMed digital marketing team is looking for you.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist with ZirMed, you’ll handle the digital marketing strategy and execution of Website enhancements, SEO, content marketing, PPC, Display marketing, Social Media and more. You’ll be the go to person that our team can rely on to get the job done. (You will also get to work with some great agencies to help you make it happen.)
Looking for some details?
- Work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing to define ZirMed’s digital marketing strategy.
- Actively manage the Website, SEO, PPC, paid social and content marketing and other digital marketing initiative to drive increased leads and sales growth.
- Utilize an enterprise SEO software tool to monitor performance and determine opportunity areas and then take action
- Manage the company website via Wordpress and work closely with the MarComm team in order to post blog submissions
- Work closely with the Marketing Automation Specialist to ensure tracking is in place.
- Leverage Google Analytics to measure results and drive continuous improvements of our digital performance
- Stay current with and adapt to the latest trends and developments in digital marketing, providing workable strategies and solutions.
- Facilitate status and reporting meetings with Sales and Marketing.
- Strategy and campaign brainstorming and research.
- Work closely with other members of the digital team in order to develop and manage channel reports
Do you fit our team?
- 3 - 5 years of experience in B-to-B marketing, with 2+ of those years centered in digital marketing
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Google Analytics required
- Ability to work with content management systems, Web analytics systems, marketing automation platforms and social media management systems.
- Wordpress experience required
- Attention to detail; excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Motivation and passion for your work
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well with and lead teams
- Self-motivated to tackle new initiatives with a can-do attitude
- Ability to create and present presentations and reports
- Hubspot experience preferred
- Preferred experience with social media marketing, email marketing, website management