Senior Account Manager
Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
The role of the Senior Account Manager is to serve as the primary business contact for our clients and is responsible for client satisfaction by building and maintaining lasting relationships and providing best-in-class service, resources, and support. The Sr. Account Manager will establish himself/herself as a trusted advisor to the client. This role will serve as the critical liaison to clients and will collaborate with colleagues to promote ZirMed as a market leader in technology, innovation and customer satisfaction. The main responsibilities will be to manage existing client accounts, serve as the primary contact for our clients to facilitate resolution of technical issues and any end-user client questions, additional training and other issues relating to performance and client satisfaction. The position requires an understanding of technology, great interpersonal skills and superb communication skills to educate clients with the knowledge to best utilize our solutions while also helping them realize the value of our products and services.
Looking for some details?
- Manage ongoing relationship with client, including implementations of client site upgrades and enhancements following the company methodology and documentation guidelines
- Develop and execute annual business plans for each account
- Manages the handover process from implementation to ongoing maintenance mode
- Assists with application group and individual training
- Identify product-related issues at client’s and areas for improvement through recurring data analysis, documenting the problem and reporting evidence of root cause to the development team
- Where an issue falls within the development team’s scope, serve as liaison for support for client questions and requests, routing questions/issues to the appropriate ZirMed team member and ensuring follow-up occurs
- Uses data in SQL and other available sources for ad-hoc analysis
- Leads bi-weekly/monthly status calls with clients
- Logs client feature requests, ad hoc support, and any bug fixes
- Provides monthly status reports to clients to keep them keep them accurately informed
- Organizes, investigates, and resolves issues in a timely and effective manner
- Conducts periodic client satisfaction follow-ups
- Assists with client data validation and reconciliation of reports
- Oversees and coordinates escalation and incident management
- Oversees and coordinates SLA requirements
- Assists with renewal, strategic planning and analysis meetings with clients
- Responsible for retention of business and increasing revenue on assigned accounts
- Maintains detailed knowledge of ZirMed’s solutions to ensure responsiveness to client needs
- Maintains a regular schedule of customer site visits, including coordination with other employees servicing the customer’s business
- Ensures credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors in the Healthcare industry
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of project management/account management in revenue cycle software or consulting
- Project management experience (e.g., lead meetings, draft status reports, develop / manage project plans, track issues/risk logs, develop / monitor resource plans, etc.)
- Experience building relationships and managing client relationships, including interacting with all levels of management
- Ability to understand the vocabulary used in a hospital’s revenue cycle operations
- Working knowledge of running basic ad hoc SQL queries to assist with client questions
- Experience with root cause analysis, including the skill and experience to troubleshoot/investigate and resolve data issues, meet defined SLA's for ZirMed’s solutions and make recommendations for system improvements within appropriate time frames.
- Ability to execute and prioritize a large number of tasks, and resolve issues and resource conflicts
- An in-depth subject matter expertise and dedication to remaining current with industry and/or relevant legislative changes and advances
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time