Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
Right now, we are looking for a brilliant and driven .NET Architect to join our Web/API Architecture team. While our Architects are involved in multiple things throughout the Technology team, primarily they are responsible for designing and implementing the approach for new frameworks including the .NET architecture and standards utilized by the .NET Engineers.
Looking for some details?
- Keeps abreast of new technologies and discerns how those technologies could be leveraged at ZirMed
- Creates new, modern web applications, as well as maintains and converts legacy Web Forms applications
- Assists individual developers or teams in identifying and repairing both client-side and server-side performance bottlenecks
- Designs and implements the approach for new architecture decisions, tools, and frameworks
- Ensures that the development teams know how to consume new architecture decisions, tools, and frameworks
- Mentors .NET developers through on-demand coaching, code reviews, and team learning sessions
- Documents and maintains ZirMed web control suite, coding standards, and approved technologies
- Assists in the creation and/or approving of technical specifications
- Actively participates in Agile Sprint Planning and Stand-up meetings
- Performs other duties and/or projects as assigned by management within the area of responsibility and control
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor degree desired
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- 8+ years of experience in scaling, architecting, and developing high-performance web applications including:
- o 3+ years of hands on experience in the following technologies: MVC, Razor, Web API, jQuery, jQuery UI, and Ajax
- o 3+ years of experience mentoring and serving as a technical lead on a software development team
- Client-side, server-side, and SQL performance profiling experience
- Has a passion for building high quality web applications
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- N-Tier development experience
- Unit Testing experience
- Exhibits leadership qualities
- Self-starting and self-motivating
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.