Waystar is the combination of Navicure and ZirMed, the two top-rated providers of revenue cycle technologies. Waystar brings together the industry’s two highest-rated organizations and offers cloud-based, end-to-end revenue cycle technology to its more than 440,000 providers, 21,000 healthcare organization, and 550 hospitals and health system clients. Waystar technology solutions simplify and unify the revenue cycle to enable healthcare organizations to collect more and reduce the cost and stress of managing payer reimbursement, patient billing and payments.
If you’re looking to advance your career with a one of the most respected and fastest growing companies in healthcare IT, you’ve come to the right place. If you are eager for the rewards of contributing to one of healthcare technologies fastest growing companies, we’re eager to talk with you!
What is the purpose of this position?
Right now, we are looking for a brilliant and driven Application Architect to join our Web/API Architecture team. While our Architects are involved in multiple things throughout the Technology team, primarily they are responsible for designing and implementing the approach for new frameworks including the .NET architecture and standards utilized by the Application Engineers.
Looking for some details?
- Keeps abreast of new technologies and discerns how those technologies could be leveraged at Waystar
- Creates new, modern web applications, as well as maintains and converts legacy Web Forms applications
- Assists individual developers or teams in identifying and repairing both client-side and server-side performance bottlenecks
- Designs and implements the approach for new architecture decisions, tools, and frameworks
- Ensures that the development teams know how to consume new architecture decisions, tools, and frameworks
- Mentors .NET developers through on-demand coaching, code reviews, and team learning sessions
- Documents and maintains Waystar web control suite, coding standards, and approved technologies
- Assists in the creation and/or approving of technical specifications
- Actively participates in Agile Sprint Planning and Stand-up meetings
- Performs other duties and/or projects as assigned by management within the area of responsibility and control
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor degree desired
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- 8+ years of experience in scaling, architecting, and developing high-performance web applications including:
- o 3+ years of hands on experience in the following technologies: MVC, Razor, Web API, jQuery, jQuery UI, and Ajax
- o 3+ years of experience mentoring and serving as a technical lead on a software development team
- Client-side, server-side, and SQL performance profiling experience
- Has a passion for building high quality web applications
- Google Analytics experience a plus
- N-Tier development experience
- Unit Testing experience
- Exhibits leadership qualities
- Self-starting and self-motivating
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.