Client Support Agent
Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
Right now, we are looking for an outstanding, brilliant, and driven Client Support Agent to help guide our clients to become more efficient and successful. The primary responsibility of the Agent is to provide exceptional support to our clients by handling incoming inquiries through ACD, email, and system feedback. Proactive problem identification, communication and resolution are essential in providing superior customer support. The Client Support Agent must maintain a positive attitude and have a positive effect on the morale of the team.
Looking for some details?
- Have knowledge to understand and support all products offered by ZirMed
- Answer incoming calls to the ACD lines
- Make outbound calls as needed to customers, vendors, intermediaries and payers in support and resolution of inquiries
- Respond to written email inquiries from our customers
- Document, investigate and resolve customer issues to resolution through the ZirMed case system and Salesforce
- Understand and utilize the knowledge base articles to assist clients in issue resolution
- Recommend articles for knowledge base publication to improve self service problem resolution
- Consistently meet performance standards as set forth in the quality guidelines
- Receive satisfactory and above service feedback through the customer satisfaction survey
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work under aggressive time constraints
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism in communicating with clients and payers both written and verbally
- Ability to work self directed
- Availability to work extended hours when needed
- Appropriately escalates issues and concerns in order to achieve timely resolution
- Perform other duties and /or projects as assigned by management within the area of responsibility and control
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor Degree is required
- Advanced Degree preferred
- Working knowledge of EDI files (Preferred)
- Previous claim billing experience (Preferred)
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated listening and analytical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft applications (Outlook, Work, Excel)
- Resourceful and self motivated in working under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with team members, clients and vendors