Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
The Account Executive is responsible for making several contacts daily with current accountsin defined territories, acquiring new customers, maintaining strategic account relationships and driving profitable revenue growth. This position will work closely with the Manager of Sales to implement strategic marketing and sales execution plans in order to achieve business objectives.
Looking for some details?
- Prospect potential customers and close new accounts
- Prepare action plans and schedules to achieve specific targets in an activity sales model
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing activities
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Build and manage relationships at all appropriate levels of accounts
- Communicate new product, service, initiative and relevant information to new accounts
- Manage and oversee multiple daily sales tasks
- Establish territory strategy to improve market penetration
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals
- Keep abreast of competitor's strengths and weaknesses
- Complete other responsibilities and functions as assigned
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor Degree required
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Experience working in high growth environments
- Outgoing and a self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Healthcare background and/or industry experience a plus