Waystar is the combination of Navicure and ZirMed, the two top-rated providers of revenue cycle technologies. Waystar brings together the industry’s two highest-rated organizations and offers cloud-based, end-to-end revenue cycle technology to its more than 440,000 providers, 21,000 healthcare organization, and 550 hospitals and health system clients. Waystar technology solutions simplify and unify the revenue cycle to enable healthcare organizations to collect more and reduce the cost and stress of managing payer reimbursement, patient billing and payments.
If you’re looking to advance your career with a one of the most respected and fastest growing companies in healthcare IT, you’ve come to the right place. If you are eager for the rewards of contributing to one of healthcare technologies fastest growing companies, we’re eager to talk with you!
What is the purpose of this position?
The Account Executive is responsible for making several contacts daily with current accounts in defined territories, acquiring new customers, maintaining strategic account relationships and driving profitable revenue growth. This position will work closely with the Manager of Sales to implement strategic marketing and sales execution plans in order to achieve business objectives.
Looking for some details?
- Prospect potential customers and close new accounts
- Prepare action plans and schedules to achieve specific targets in an activity sales model
- Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing activities
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Build and manage relationships at all appropriate levels of accounts
- Communicate new product, service, initiative and relevant information to new accounts
- Manage and oversee multiple daily sales tasks
- Establish territory strategy to improve market penetration
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals
- Keep abreast of competitor's strengths and weaknesses
- Complete other responsibilities and functions as assigned
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor Degree required
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Experience working in high growth environments
- Outgoing and a self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Healthcare background and/or industry experience a plus