Founded in 1999, ZirMed is the nation’s only company delivering proven end-to-end cloud-based business and clinical performance management solutions to meet the challenges of managing population health and optimizing fee-for-service and fee-for-value reimbursements. ZirMed combines innovative software development with the industry’s most advanced transactional network and predictive analytics platform to improve the business and process of healthcare, give organizations a clearer view of their financial and operational performance, and streamline critical connections between providers, patients, and payers.
We're always improving, always testing, always changing, and there's never a dull moment. In the rapidly changing world of healthcare technology, we stay ahead of the curve.
What is the purpose of this position?
Right now, we are searching for an experienced, brilliant, driven Enrollment Coordinator to assist our clients with the end to end process of completing enrollments in order to submit and receive electronic EDI transactions.
Looking for some details?
- Acquire in-depth knowledge and understanding of the entire enrollment process
- Facilitate enrollments for new and existing clients
- Track and follow-up with clients, payers and intermediaries to ensure timely completion of all enrollments
- Facilitate resolution of payer approvals and denials
- Prioritize multiple tasks under aggressive time constraints
- Perform other duties and /or projects as assigned by management within the area of responsibility and control
Do you fit our team?
- Bachelor degree is a must
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism in communicating with clients and payers both written and verbally
- Must be self-motivated
- Have the ability to work independently
- Resourceful working under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
- Consistently reliable and accountable for their actions
- Experience in provider/payer EDI enrollment (preferred)